This year, Temple Chaverim invites you to join us each night of Hanukkah for
8 Nights of Light – Virtual Programming!
All programs are at 7:30 PM.
2) Friday, Dec 11th – Shabbat Worship – we will be lighting candles during our Shabbat worship experience on Zoom. (*Please use Shabbat link)
3) Saturday, Dec 12th – Voices of Hanukkah: A Community celebration. Come join local synagogues as they offer up musical guests from each congregation, sharing songs. Jewish musician Michelle Citrin will be headlining the evening. Max Shackman, will be our musical guest. Click here to view the flyer!
4) Sunday, Dec 13th – Hanukkah on YouTube – come see some great YouTube Hanukkah content and share some of your favorites! Click here to Zoom!
6) Tuesday, Dec 15th – Study session- come learn with Rabbi Zeller about Hanukkah. Click here to Zoom!
7) Wednesday, Dec. 16th – Hanukkah recipe swap! Make a dish or bring a favorite recipe to share and tips/tricks you use to make it just right! Click here to Zoom!
8) Thursday, Dec 17th – Hanukkah Blaze – let’s bring our own Menorah and light together on the last night, culminating in gratitude, joy and light. Click here to Zoom!