Community Action Committee: Supplies for Success CollectionThe Social Action Committee of Temple Chaverim is proud to partner with UJA for the 11th Annual Supplies for Success Collection. Items for donation can be dropped off until August 10 in the box in the temple lobby.
High Holy Days Food Collection for FEGSPick up your collection bag at services on Rosh HaShanah and return it, filled, on Yom Kippur!
Want to Repair the World with us?
If you are looking to get involved in Social Action here at Temple Chaverim, you've come to the right place! Committee Chair Mindy Brown and Vice Chair Lisa Frenkel are eager to hear from you.
Some of the activities planned month-by-month for the coming year are:
- August: Supplies for Success (read the above flyer!)
- September: FEGS High Holy Days Food Collection (info provided in your High Holy Days brochure!)
- October: Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative
- November: Mitzvah Day (tentatively scheduled for Nov. 4)
- December: Snowflake Campaign
- January: Event with Tikkun Alliance of the North Shore (TANS)
- February: Green Initiative in recognition of Tu B'Shevat
- March: Passover Chumatz Collection
- April: Prom Collection
- May: Green Initiative continues
- June: Sunrise Day Camp Walk and Spring Clean-Up