Welcome back to your home. We are very excited to share with you our most current Covid 19 updates, protocols and procedures to keep everyone healthy and safe. Please be assured that we follow all State and Federal guidelines and we are always prepared to modify procedures at any time if the current Covid 19 situation changes.
We have made the following upgrades to our building and have implemented the best practices and safety protocols listed below:
- Masks are required in the building at all times
- Every person entering the building must have their temperature taken, sign into the building, answer a health questionnaire and sign a waiver for screening & contact tracing
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the building
- Our air filtration systems and units have been upgraded to ensure efficient and proper air flow
- Extensive cleaning including an electrostatic spraying machine is used to disinfect our building daily
- Social distancing guidelines are followed at all times
- Plexiglass barriers remain in front of the Rabbi/Cantor podiums and in our offices as well
Please feel free to contact the Synagogue office at (516) 367-6100 with any questions of comments.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!