As the COVID 19 rate of infection rises, the CDC now recommends wearing masks in enclosed public spaces. Temple Chaverim is mindful of the importance of protecting our loved ones as we follow CDC suggestions. We continue to enthusiastically welcome congregants and guests into our synagogue.
Beginning Thursday, April 14th Covid 19 Temple policies are:
- Everyone entering the building must be properly masked over nose and mouth.
- Religious School students are encouraged to wear masks but it will be optional (due to other mitigating practices within the school).
- All Clergy, staff and teachers will be wearing masks.
- Proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID 19 test done within 24 hours is required.
- Onegs will continue and masks are requested when not eating.
We have loved having everyone back in the building and look forward to continuing our in person festivities, services, programs, school and so much more.
Hopefully these new procedures will not be needed for very long.
Everyone entering the building must be properly masked over nose and mouth.
If you have any questions please contact our Executive Director, Julie Feinman at email@example.com
Stay safe and healthy,
The Temple Chaverim Covid Taskforce